When you start up a one – man business, general partnership (vof), limited partnership (cv) or a partnership (maatschap), in most cases you must register in person at the office of the Chamber of Commerce (Dutch) for the area where your business is located. For this, you can book an appointment online (Dutch).

working in an office

When you set up a legal entity, such as a private limited company (bv) or a foundation (stichting), a civil – law notary will arrange for the legal entity to be included in the Trade Register. When registered, you do not need to register separately with the Tax and Customs Administration.

Learn more…

Licenses, Permits and Qualifications

Trade Register and Tax Administration

Foreign Company Registration

Registration Dutch Tax and Customs Administration

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.