Registration with the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration happens automatically when you enter your business in the Trade Register. The latter is necessary if your company has a permanent establishment in the Netherlands. If you represent a foreign company that is not registered in the Trade Register (i.e. no permanent establishment in the Netherlands), while performing services in the Netherlands that involve VAT, you must register at the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration yourself.

working in an office

For more detailed information on starting and running your business in the Netherlands (laws, rules and regulations, licenses, taxes, subsidies), please visit:

*Source: AnswerForBusiness

Learn more…

Licenses, Permits and Qualifications

Trade Register and Tax Administration

How to Register?

Foreign Company Registration

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.