If you are a foreign company with a Dutch branch (permanent establishment), you must be registered in the Trade Register. Registration is done either personally or by sending in several documents. These are:

  • Registration non – legal entity company (form 6);
  • Registration official of a legal entity (form 11);
  • Registration authorized representative business agent (form 13).

You can use the English forms as an example, but make sure to submit the Dutch-language forms.

You also must send in the following documents:

  • Proof of company registration from the country where it was founded (not older than 1 month);
  • Certified copy of the Memorandum of Association;
  • Certified copy of the Articles of Association;
  • Certificate of incumbency that clearly shows the appointed Board of Directors.

These forms may be in Dutch, English, German or French.

If you have any questions relating to your registration, please be advised by the Chamber of Commerce.

If you are a foreign company that doesn’t have a permanent establishment in the Netherlands, you don’t have to register with the Trade register. Are you involved in VAT, however, you do have to register with the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration (see below) yourself.

Learn more…

Licenses, Permits and Qualifications

Trade Register and Tax Administration

How to Register?

Registration Dutch Tax and Customs Administration

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.